I help women lawyers + professionals who are ready for a change by helping them figure out what they want so they can have a career + a life they love!
To stop thinking about it and start doing the work you know you're meant to do.
Feeling lit up by your work instead of living for the weekend, your next vacation, or retirement!
Ending your day with energy left over instead of falling asleep watching the same episode of White Lotus you fell asleep watching last night!
Not rushing through your kids bedtime because you've got to work for another three hours after they go to bed.
Having an impact in the world and doing the work you dreamed of doing back when you were a student (before you had debt, a mortgage, and vet bills)!
You've changed firms, companies, practice areas, industries, titles, and *deep breath* everything else you can think of!
You've read ALL the recommended books (you're still not sure what colour your parachute is!).
You've done all the online personality tests (you're an introverted perfectionist who avoids conflict - ok, now what?).
You've polled your friends about what they think you should do.
You've Googled for answers on your phone in the middle of the night.
But nothing's worked. You're not any closer to where you want to be.
So you stay stuck, feeling paralyzed by indecision, watching the weeks blend into months and the months into years.
I get it.
I believe we all have a unique purpose. We can follow it or we can ignore it. When we ignore it, we feel out of alignment in all areas of our life.
I work with clients who are ready to make a change because I understand the inner work it requires.
I've been there myself and continue to do the work in my own life on a daily basis!
Although it can feel like a huge risk to change course part way through our professional lives there's a much greater risk if we don't.
A risk in going through the motions knowing there's something else you want to be doing!
In the words of Maya Angelou, "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you".
That discomfort you're feeling?
It's a very good thing.
Because it means you're ready for a change.
And you're not willing to ignore it anymore.
I have a secret to tell you
1. Stop replaying beliefs like "I can't", "I'm not good enough", and "Who am I to think about doing [fill in the blank]" like they're songs on a Top 40 radio station.
2. Ditch your fears so you feel more confident. (Except if it's heights or sharks. I can't help you in that case!)
3. Learn how to be present and "love what is". Even when "what is" totally sucks.
As a result, you will:
* Stop negative thoughts from holding you back.
* Overcome your fears.
* Enjoy the present moment without having to join a monastery. (Unless you want to. In which case, I'm totally here for it!).
1. Stop perfectionism, imposter syndrome, and your inner-critic from holding you back.
2. Learn how self-compassion (a.k.a. being a lot nicer to yourself) can help you overcome mindset blocks.
3. Avoid getting trapped in "perfection paralysis".
As a result, you will:
* Stop hustling for your self-worth.
* Stop beating yourself up.
* Be free from the noise in your head (because that's so last year).
1. Understand what inspires you and gives you a sense of meaning + purpose. Even if you think your love of craft beer/golden retrievers/Beyoncé can't possibly turn into a job.
2. Get clear on your values and non-negotiables so you know what's best for you and what
would make you miserable isn't a fit for you.
3. Create your vision. Because nothing's more motivating than knowing exactly what you want.
As a result, you will:
* Start seeing what's possible.
* Know exactly what lights you up.
* Feel super motivated.
1. Explore, research, and connect with people in your network to discover new opportunities.
2. Find your support system (i.e. people to have a drink with when you need to vent or celebrate your #massivewins!)
3. Start taking steps towards your goals and doing mini-experiments.
As a result, you will:
* Expand your network + create new opportunities you didn't know existed.
* Find your people.
* Get ready to pinch yourself each morning because you can't believe how much you love your work.
1. Set goals you're excited about because you know exactly how you want to feel when you achieve them.
2. Create a clear action plan.
3. Identify the strengths, skills, and unique gifts only you have. Including that one weird thing you can do with your big toe.
As a result, you will:
* Set meaningful goals you'll actually achieve.
* Have a solid plan.
* Know your "super powers" and the things that make you a lovable weirdo.
The path to alignment
What's the time frame?
Three months of bi-weekly 1:1 coaching sessions with TONS of support to help you achieve your goals.
During our work together, you'll receive:
• One 90 minute intake session where we'll take a deep dive, set our intentions, and establish the foundation for our work together.
• Five additional 60 minute coaching sessions by Zoom where we'll review your progress, work through each step together, and set actionable weekly goals.
• Unlimited email access between sessions so you'll have lots of accountability and the opportunity to ask me questions (as they come up!)
• Free access to all of my courses, live workshops, or paid trainings.
• Bundles of exercises and resources to help support you!
I worked with Chiara at a challenging time in my life, professionally and personally. She took a holistic approach in helping me navigate the issues which were multi-faceted and intertwined. In a truly compassionate and supportive way, Chiara helped me to break down the issues, get clear on my values, and prioritize my wants and needs; she gave me the tools to get ‘unstuck’ at a time when I felt paralyzed.
Once my wants and needs became clear, she helped me to develop an action plan to achieve my goals, inclusive of some very tangible next steps. This not only created a sense of personal accountability, but instilled a strong sense of self-empowerment. Within months, I achieved my immediate goals which significantly impacted my life. I would not have realized my goals without Chiara's expertise, practical and thoughtful way of working, and unwavering reassurance throughout the process.
Chiara naturally connects with her clients and creates a collaborative partnership based on trust, honesty, and authenticity. I cannot recommend her and her approach to coaching more highly.
A career you LOVE that inspires you on the daily.
This is for you if you want
A deeper CONNECTION to yourself +
the people who are important to you.
More TIME + ENERGY + FREEDOM for the things you love.
Valuable tools to OVERCOME the mindset blocks getting in your way.
The CLARITY to move forward without fear, hesitation, or guilt!
A huge part of what stops people from making any kind of change is fear.
It can feel like someone's asked you to jump off a cliff into icy cold water with a blindfold on.
Who wants to do that?
Not me! Not you. Not anyone who's the least bit risk averse (um, so pretty much all of us?).
Your mind tells you it's not safe.
It's too scary.
I'm not [fill in the blank] enough.
Everyone will think I'm crazy.
I'll probably fail. Actually, I'll definitely fail.
How could I think of being so irresponsible (not to mention ungrateful)?
Here's the thing. I'm not asking you to jump off a cliff!
I'm asking you to trust me to help you along the path forward.
One step at a time.
You're in the driver's seat.
You have the ability to explore, research, and plan. To figure out what you want before you do anything like quit your job.
I'm not saying it'll be easy and there won't be challenges.
I am saying it's absolutely 100% worth it.
Because, trust me, the greater risk is finding yourself in the same position a year from now.
And a year after that. And a decade after that.
Wishing you'd taken that first step long ago because nothing's changed.
Realizing you're the one who put the blindfold on and there was no cliff.
Who's the best fit for 1:1 coaching?
Honestly, I can't think of anyone who wouldn't benefit from 1:1 coaching. That said, it's particularly helpful for people who are motivated to make a change now and want individual tailored support so they can achieve their goals in as few steps as possible.
What kind of support will I get?
In addition to the 90-minute intake session, you'll also receive five additional 1:1 60-minute coaching sessions bi-weekly. PLUS, you'll have email support between sessions so you'll have tons of support and accountability including the opportunity to ask me questions as they come up!
How much time will I need to spend each week?
You can expect to spend up to 2 hours per week in addition to our individual sessions. However, how much time you spend is 100% up to you!
What if I don't know what I want to do?
That's totally ok! We'll work on this together. I've got some helpful tools for us to figure it out (and I'll let you in on a secret - there's a 99% chance that you actually do know!)
Can I just figure this out on my own?
Of course! It may just take longer with more detours along the way. If you've already been going in circles, spinning your wheels, and feeling stuck it's time to get some support.
What if I change my mind?
Coaching doesn't work unless we're both invested in the process. I do NOT believe in locking clients in. This isn't a gym membership! If you decide not to continue for any reason, I simply require 2 weeks notice. That's all.
What if I have more questions?
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can stay a lone wolf and wait for another year to pass hoping something will change.
Or you can take that first step on your path, today.
Because living for the weekend is no way to live.
Waiting until retirement to be happy is actually pretty messed up.
And hope is definitely not an effective strategy.
Stop sending your dreams out for approval.
Stop asking people for directions to places they've never been.
Give yourself the freedom you're seeking.
You don't need anyone's permission.
I promise you'll be so happy you did!