Aman started on a traditional legal path right out of law school in 2012 and became a partner in 2018.
But, after years of having a feeling like she wanted more in her life, she decided to take action to create a life she loves.
She started on a path towards building her own “Empire of Freedom” by bringing back fun and adventure into her life, starting her own business teaching yoga to lawyers, investing in a local start-up and purchasing an apartment building with her husband, all while practicing her favourite kind of law: administrative law, with a focus on professional regulation.
Being in a Hallmark movie and writing a children’s book are some of her future goals.
In this episode we talk about:
- Aman’s professional journey
- Her path to yoga and the benefits it can offer
- How she embraces the various sides of herself + aligns with her core values
- How she uses mind mapping for goal planning and her vision for the future
- Aman’s “Empire of Freedom” and what freedom means to her
- How she embraces the “and” in her professional life
- Her path to becoming an entrepreneur and her advice for people thinking about starting a business
LinkedIn: Aman Costigan
Tune in here or on your favourite podcast platform and let’s dive in!
* Let’s SPICE UP your inbox! Sign up here for my never-boring, always interesting emails filled with hot tips, tools, and exclusive offers on my upcoming events, courses, and programs! It’s a party you don’t want to miss!
* Please subscribe and leave a little love over on Apple Podcasts so more people can discover the podcast. I appreciate your support!