Join me as I speak with Lauren Kay, a Human Design Guide who’s passionate about human potential and helping people work and live in alignment with their unique gifts and strengths.
Lauren is a former Big Law lawyer now senior legal consultant and advocate of the WFA (work from anywhere) movement. She’s all about aligning with freedom, passion and purpose at work and in business.
Lauren is also the creator of the Legally Different podcast, a hub for soul-fuelled success where she has conversations with pioneering legal humans.
In this episode we talk about:
- Her path from law to her current business
- The “soul nudges” she chose not to ignore and why
- The flawed logic in “living for retirement”
- How she built a life that aligns with her values
All things Human Design:
- What it is and how it can help us in our professional and personal lives
- The key aspects of the five main archetypes: Generators, Manifesting Generators, Projectors, Manifestors, and Reflectors
- How it can help us develop a personal strategy and shed light on how we make decisions
- My session with Lauren and my archetype (Manifesting Generator!)
- What it means to be “creative”
Find Your Human Design Type: www.mybodygraph.com
Schedule a session with Lauren: Human Design booking link
Lauren’s Instagram: @legallydifferent
Tune in here or on your favourite podcast platform and let’s dive in!
* Let’s SPICE UP your inbox! Sign up here for my never-boring, always interesting emails filled with hot tips, tools, and exclusive offers on my upcoming events, courses, and programs! It’s a party you don’t want to miss!
* Please subscribe and leave a little love over on Apple Podcasts so more people can discover the podcast. I appreciate your support!